Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Nucleus a Day

Wow, one more exciting day is about to begin. Sometimes I get so exhausted of being the brains of this whole process, but it is fun to be the boss and give the orders. Lets study a usual day I am a nucleus. My life is very difficult because normal things going on and I hardly have a time to talk to you. But as I started telling you about me then my strength as well finish it up. I am the most significant organelle. It can be reduced in size by rapping it around a nucleosides arrangement of his tone proteins. The nucleus that is in me is the site for RNA and the covering of ribosomal subunits for export to the cytosol. The DNA string is sometimes a very long particle, and sometimes it needs to be compressed to fit into a certain spot. This can result in the DNA strand to be compact so it will fit in the space. Well cannot talk any longer but it was time to take a break. My primary purpose is to organize the actions inside the cell.

No comments: